Friday, May 28, 2010

Rhode Island

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Aunt Laura's friend Pauline. I learned that Pauline, Aunt Laura, and Sam's mom are all in the same sorority, but different schools! How cool is that?

We went Narragansett RI today- this area is made up of beaches, and fishing areas. I love the beach and I'm glad I get to see lots of them. This is another one on the Atlantic Ocean! This picture is looking at the Newport Bridge. This is a HUGE bridge that was a little scary going across!

When we went across the bridge we met the toll taker, she was nice and took my picture!


Here I am looking at the beach and watching for surfers!Found one!!!

This is the Judith Point Light House, pretty!This is on the fishing pier, this is a big boat!! its in a town called Galilee just nearby!

This is at a really cool restaurant where I got to taste LOBSTER! Pauline told me that Aunt Laura and Uncle John DIVE and catch lobsters themselves! I hope I get to see that before I leave!

Look.. I'm in the claw -- heheh!!This is a big ferry boat that takes people to this island called "Block Island" - it also has nice beaches!
Thank you Pauline for taking me around Rhode Island! Also Happy Birthday to Pauline! (We did get to have some cake)!

No comments:

Post a Comment