Thursday, June 3, 2010

Old Town Kissimmee Florida!

I met Aunt Laura's cousin Sonya today. She has two children Scott, 8 yrs old and Aiyana, 3 yrs old. Scott and Aiyana showed me around Old Town Kissimmee Florida today!

Aiyana made sure I was buckled up for the ride!
If any of you have been to Disney World, Kissimmee is just around the corner! It was a small trading post for a very long time, then when Disney came to town, lots of fun stuff was added.

In Old Town, they have, well lots of old stuff that looks really cool! - this is an old stove!


This was a really big alligator!!

This was really cool.. we saw a replica of the HERBIE car! He even spit water at me!!!

After all of this, we got to ride on lots of RIDES and ROLLER COASTERS! Boy it was fun!

Thank you Sonya, Aiyana, and Scott for showing me around Old Town and for having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment