Monday, June 7, 2010

Seattle Washington

Aunt Laura's Friend's Jen & Jamie took me to Seattle Washington! We traveled by plane and boy was it a long flight. I like traveling by email better :).

She took me to a Fish Market, it was stinky! I can't believe people buy fish outside, but it's kind of like the Strip District in Pittsburgh!

This is me getting ready to go to the Space Needle! It is REALLY high up there!

This is Jen and I with a view of Seattle from the top of the Space Needle. It was scary and fun all at the same time!


Me, Jen and Jamie!
This is another really cool view from the top!
After we left, we visited some of Jen and Jamie's friends. Here is a picture of me and my new friend Hayden.

Thank you Jen and Jamie for taking me on a really cool adventure and for taking me sooo high up!

No comments:

Post a Comment