Friday, June 11, 2010

Morocco - AFRICA!

I made it to Africa! This is the 7th and Final Continent!

Thank you to Barbara (remember her from Southern CA, she took me to a yoga class and for a dip in the ocean). Barbara sent me to her friend in Melbourne, and today she sent me to her friend Kyle that was visiting a very fun place called MOROCCO!


These first two pictures are in front of a famous hotel "La Mamounia hotel" - This hotel is in a movie out with Sarah Jessica Parker that your mom's might be watching right now!

These next pictures are from an old city in Marrakech (hard to say). This lion was cool, when I think of Africa I think of Lions!

We saw, people, horses, DONKEYS (real ones this time, not statues), buses, mopes, bikes, lots of stuff!Thank you very much Kyle for showing me around Morocco! And a very special thank you to Barbara for helping me get to my last two continents! I have truly been AROUND THE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment