Friday, June 4, 2010

Yorktown Virginia

I made another quick stop in Yorktown Virginia! I have to make these quick stops because I have so many to make! Aunt Laura's long time friend AUDREY and her daughter Abbie who is 5, took me around and showed me the sites. Audrey is from Pittsburgh too! She grew up across the river from Sam's mom in the same town as Aunt Laura.

Yorktown is a really cool place where you can find lots of history! It's most known for its history in the Revolutionary War.

Audrey, Abbie, and Abbie's brother Alex all live near the Army Base, because Audrey is in the Army. She has a pretty cool job in the Army! - She plays in the BAND!!!

This is a picture of her getting ready to play before the Memorial Day concert!


Thank you Audrey and Abbie for showing me the sites, and Thank you Audrey for serving our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment