Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Negril Jamaica

I had another long plane ride with Aunt Laura & Uncle John's friends Lori and Kevin! They took me from Illinois to JAMAICA!

Here is a picture of a courtyard with some flags. The first one is the Jamaican flag. People here are very proud of their flag!

More ocean YEA!! This is the Caribbean Sea. Lori likes to float around on it, but Kevin was swimming in it- really far! He said he wants to swim almost 3 miles in it soon! Aunt Laura and Uncle John visit here sometimes too and they like to go scuba diving RIGHT HERE!

Your parents may find this cool, but Coffee in Jamaica is really good! (So Lori & Kevin told me). Everyone told me that I was so cool and called me "Lord Stanley" - and this is my cup!- I think its just too hot in Jamaica for them to really understand hockey heheh... I'll just pretend.


Thank you so much Lori & Kevin for taking me around Negril and showing me another beach! I do love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment