Sunday, June 13, 2010

Salute to our Veterans!

Hi everyone!

I've met some really great veterans from the Army, Navy and Marines in my quest to see the world. I'm really glad I got the chance to meet these very special men and women who are willing to sacrifice for our freedom.

Major Gary Spinelli - United States Marine Corps!
Commander Michael Bobulinski of the United States Navy.


Staff Sargent Audrey Hayward, United States Army

The Marines in CT who were running the "Wounded Warriors 8K"


I'd like to honor all of those veterans who have served our country over the years and who are the heroes who have protected us and whom we can look up to and remember with pride.

From Paul Revere.

To those that served on the USS Constitution.
To those that served our country in lots of battles.


To all the countries that ban together to help protect each other. (NATO flags).Thank you to our Veterans - we're proud of everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment