Monday, June 7, 2010

Portland Oregon!

I met a really fantastic guy named Andy who showed me around his summer town, Portland, Oregon! We had this short trip and got to know each other because we're planning a REALLY COOL trip in the Fall!

Andy owns a trekking company! That's a fancy word for a really cool hike! He's going to take me to NEPAL, then to BASE CAMP of MOUNT EVEREST in the Fall! I know you won't be with Miss Tanner, but you may want to check back to see the pictures, I know Miss Tanner and Sam will be checking!

For this trip I got to see a little around his home town of Portland, OR.

I went on the streetcar!


I got to see Organic Eggs!


Organic Bread? It really doesn't look like bread to me!

I found a cool tree to climb, I wonder if Andy will let me climb any trees in Nepal! I heard that Trees don't grow at the top of Mt Everest because its too high!


After all of that I needed a drink!


We talked about what I need to do to get ready for my Mount Everest trip, and WOW do I have to prepare! I have to get in shape, I have to make sure I'm really ready, and I have to make sure we have the right gear! I'm glad we got this chance to get to know each other first here in the US before we went on our Trek!

Thank you Andy for showing me your hometown and thank you for getting me ready for my Everest Trek!

No comments:

Post a Comment