Thursday, May 20, 2010

ALABAMA!


From Alaska to Afghanistan to Alabama - I'm beginning to think that Aunt Laura is sending me to only places that begin with the letter A!

Jen is Aunt Laura's good friend from work and she has relatives in Alabama. This is another hot place! Mr. Blair took me around and showed me some sights here! I went from the cold snow in Alaska, to the sand and NO beach in Afghanistan to warm sand and BEACH in Alabama! I didn't know there was a beach here! I'm learning that you can find beaches everywhere!

These pictures were taken in MOBILE BAY ALABAMA!


Did you ever hear the song "Sweet Home Alabama" - I heard it on the way here and now can't stop singing it :).

Mr. Blair told me that they are worried that the oil spill will come to their area soon. If it does, that means that oil will be in the water and on the beaches in this very pretty place.

While here I also learned that almost everyone in Alabama likes to eat fried food. I saw fried fish, fried chicken, fried pickles. I also saw some new things like "OCRA" its a vegetable! Alabama sure was fun!

Thank you Jen and Mr. Blair for taking care of me and showing me ALABAMA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment