Sunday, May 30, 2010

Los Angeles CA - Griffith Observatory & Museum

I met Aunt Laura's Friend Arsen and his son Danny! They showed me around Los Angeles CA and took me to a cool observatory! This is my new friend Danny at a park called Griffith Park! Danny is 7 and in 2nd Grade! He was excited to show me around!

On our way today we passed the Hollywood sign, can you see it in the background.

We went to Griffith Observatory and you can see all of Los Angeles from up here.
We went into the Griffith Museum and I shook hands with Albert Einstein!
Danny and I stood on scales that told us what we weighted on PLUTO and the MOON (I wish I could go there, but Aunt Laura said no such luck).


I got to sit on a REAL meteorite - this was in space! I guess this is as close as am getting to space!


After the museum we went over to the Griffith Observatory.This is the Zeiss 12-Inch Refractory telescope. You can see REALLY far from here!

Our last stop was the James Dean memorial. Arsen said your parents would be impressed, I didn't know who he was but Aunt Laura said it was really cool :).

Thank you Arsen and Danny for spending the day with me and showing me around Los Angeles.


No comments:

Post a Comment