Thursday, May 13, 2010

Monster.com

I went to work with Aunt Laura today. She works for Monster.com. Monster is a grown-up website, they use it to find jobs! I learned that Monster.com was one of the first websites out there. When it was registered there were only 433 other websites out there! There are millions of websites now. Aunt Laura has worked here for a very long time, she started almost the same time that the website was started.

The office was very cool, its PURPLE and there are people everywhere. The coolest, but scariest thing was that this very big monster called 'Trumpasaurus' (or Trump is his nickname) was at the entrance. We took some pictures of me next to "Trump" so you can see just how BIG he is. Sam, you could fit in his mouth!!

The next really cool thing was this big "den" they have. Its like a big kitchen but it has purple pool tables, and ping pong tables! I tried to play but the balls just ran me over.

Next I get to visit Uncle John's Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment