Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Connecticut

I had another stop over with Aunt Laura & Uncle John! They live on the border of CT so it was easy to get to see another state. We went for a nice ride and visited YALE! I'm going on vacation with one of Aunt Laura's friends' (Nicole) who is going to Yale in the fall, what a great University!


Next we went to a big park on the ATLANTIC Ocean. I hung out with Apollo & Gemini; Apollo was making sure my head smelled ok!


I could see the US Coast Guard in the background! - It's so cool to see all these different beaches around the world!



Right next to our van, we saw some Marines and another REALLY BIG TRUCK! I wanted to get out and climb on it, but turns out I wasn't allowed. The Marines were really nice though and let me take a picture with them! They were in the park for a 8K race for wounded warriors! It was really nice to meet more Marines!

No comments:

Post a Comment