Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Orleans, Louisana

Today I was talking to Aunt Laura and her friend Chris! Chris and his son had a Flat Stanley last year and he went to New Orleans. His aunt made a really cool video for him and he said I could share it with you. Even though I didn't get to go here today, the video was really fun to watch!

The beginning has a bunch of pictures of the Saints football team. Aunt Laura told me that there are other teams that have just as much fun as the Steelers do (but she said Steelers are the best anyway). It was nice to see other teams having fun though.

New Orleans is really cool, it has lots of great food and a great history. There are pictures of Carnival, which is a big party that goes on for a whole WEEK there. They have LOTS of parades.

You can see him visiting Café du Monde in the French Quarter and the Superdome (with a Saints jersey on at that). He also visited the famous cemeteries, Jackson Square, the Riverwalk, and other points in or around the French Quarter.
I hope you enjoy my new friends Video!
Flat Stanley Goes to New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment